Organic Ingredients: Black Tea, Turmeric, Ginger, Cardamom, Star Anise and pepper.
Brewing Instructions: Boil 1 tsp of Spicy Masala chai in 8 oz water for 5 mins or longer for a stronger brew. Add 2-3 tbsp of milk and let it boil for 1-2 mins & strain. Add sugar as needed & Enjoy!
These are some of the health benefits you can expect from this blend.
- Assam black tea – This tea boasts high levels of antioxidants, proven to boost the immune system and reduce signs of aging.
- Turmeric – Turmeric has powerful anti-inflammatory properties that prevent, and may even treat cancer. This spice also contains many antioxidants that neutralize free radicals in the body.
- Ginger – Ginger contains several health benefits including treating nausea, promoting weight loss, lowering blood sugar levels, and fighting infections.
- Cardamom – This spice is effective at promoting good oral and digestive health, while also reducing blood pressure.
- Black pepper – Black pepper helps the body absorb more nutrients from food. This spice can also help treat digestive problems and ulcers.
- Star anise – This Eastern spice acts as a mosquito repellent when ingested, and is also known to ease symptoms of menopause and assist lactation for women.