These are some of the health benefits you can expect from this blend.
- Shredded coconut – Coconuts are highly nutritious, containing protein, vitamin B, and several important minerals.
- Cacao nibs – Cacao nibs contain many antioxidants that eliminate free radicals, preventing heart and brain diseases as well as cancer. They are also known to improve mood and promote healthy digestion
- Cardamom – This spice is effective at promoting good oral and digestive health, while also reducing blood pressure.
- Ginger – Ginger contains several health benefits including treating nausea, promoting weight loss, lowering blood sugar levels, and fighting infections.
- Allspice – This spice contains anti-inflammatory properties and helps to treat feelings of nausea.
Ann Schertz (verified owner) –
Love this tea!!
Robin A. (verified owner) –
Tried coconut zing just for fun. My favorite is the bold chai, but coconut zing is a close second. I run this through twice in my coffee make and it comes out perfects every time. A little honey and some cream…right! This is also great iced.