Organic Ingredients: Black Tea, Cinnamon, Cacao nibs, Turmeric, Ginger & Cardamom, .
Brewing Instructions: Boil 1 tsp of Mild Masala chai in 8 oz water for 5 mins or longer for a stronger brew. Add 2-3 tbsp of milk and let it boil for 1-2 mins & strain. Add sugar as needed & Enjoy!
Instructions to make Mild Masala Chai
These are some of the health benefits you can expect from this blend.
- Assam black tea – This tea boasts high levels of antioxidants, proven to boost the immune system and reduce signs of aging.
- Cinnamon – This spice regulates blood sugar levels and protects against diabetes.
- Turmeric – Turmeric has powerful anti-inflammatory properties that prevent, and may even treat cancer. This spice also contains many antioxidants that neutralize free radicals in the body.
- Ginger – Ginger contains several health benefits including treating nausea, promoting weight loss, lowering blood sugar levels, and fighting infections.
- Cardamom – This spice is effective at promoting good oral and digestive health, while also reducing blood pressure.
- Cacao nibs – Cacao nibs contain many antioxidants that eliminate free radicals, preventing heart and brain diseases as well as cancer. They are also known to improve mood and promote healthy digestion
Tyler (verified owner) –