Organic Ingredients: Black Tea, Cinnamon, Cacao nibs, Turmeric, Ginger & Cardamom, .
Brewing Instructions: Boil 1 tsp of Mild Masala chai in 8 oz water for 5 mins or longer for a stronger brew. Add 2-3 tbsp of milk and let it boil for 1-2 mins & strain. Add sugar as needed & Enjoy!
These are some of the health benefits you can expect from this blend.
- Assam black tea – This tea boasts high levels of antioxidants, proven to boost the immune system and reduce signs of aging.
- Cinnamon – This spice regulates blood sugar levels and protects against diabetes.
- Turmeric – Turmeric has powerful anti-inflammatory properties that prevent, and may even treat cancer. This spice also contains many antioxidants that neutralize free radicals in the body.
- Ginger – Ginger contains several health benefits including treating nausea, promoting weight loss, lowering blood sugar levels, and fighting infections.
- Cardamom – This spice is effective at promoting good oral and digestive health, while also reducing blood pressure.
- Cacao nibs – Cacao nibs contain many antioxidants that eliminate free radicals, preventing heart and brain diseases as well as cancer. They are also known to improve mood and promote healthy digestion